Our Enrichment Program aims to create a portal of opportunity to the NxtGeneration by catering to the development of youth in grades K-12 through academic assistance, mentorship and extracurricular activities. The goal is to ensure that participants are learning new skills and improving their weak areas while having an immeasurable amount of fun.
Our Enrichment Program adheres to three pillars of success--safety, compassion and uniqueness--to provide high-quality programming for youths, so as to develop well-rounded individuals. We will offer safe, compassionate environments with which to maintain and nurture relationships through unique programming with the youth enrolled. We will expand to other communities in Guilford County to address the development of our youth. Establishing new relationships with partners and nurturing existing ones will allow our programming to be tailored to the specific community and will aid in mission continuity.
Semester 1: September 8, 2020- December 4, 2020
Semester 2: January 11, 2021- April 9, 2021
$30 Starter Kit for each participant (non-refundable)
$35 per month for each participant
Starter Kit Includes:
Personal Book to Read
High School participants may receive service learning hours towards their graduation requirement.
1. Managing Money Matters (Financial Literacy)
2. Welcome To The Real World (Home Economics)
3. Healthy Habits (Health & Wellness)
4. Medical Terminology & CPR *Pandemic Edition (Healthcare)
5. African American History (History)
6. College & Career Exploration (College & Career Pathways)
7. Green Gate City "G.G.C" (STEM)
8. Established Studious Groomed Brothers "E.S.G.B" (Male Mentoring)
9. Scholarly Humble Eloquent Resourceful Optimistic "S.H.E.R.O" (Female Mentoring)
Actively enrolled in Guilford County Schools
Students in Grades K-12
Are you ready to join our Movement? Click the link below and Register NOW!